In this episode of Between the Magical and the Mundane, we go through a couple of different definitions of what is considered a third party reading. We examine why you – or a Tarot reading client – may want a third party reading, why some readers might consider these types of readings unethical, and ways to re-frame a third party reading so that the querent gets what they need to be empowered while also honoring a reader’s personal ethics.
What we discuss:
- The types of readings that are considered to be “third party readings”
- Why a querent/seeker might ask about the thoughts, feelings, and actions of others as part of their Tarot reading
- The potential ethical pitfalls of a third party reading
- The importance of intent in Tarot readings that include third party information
- Three example third party readings (the potential cheating partner, the ex, and the potential new lover) and how to re-frame the reading to place the focus and power on the seeker/querent
Looking for more? Check out my other episodes here.
Spark a conversation by commenting below or saying hi at @geekgirltarot on Instagram.