In this episode, I chat with Isabelle Griffith, Emotional Wellbeing Coach, about the benefits of slowing down – or pressing pause in our lives. She shares her own experiences on how living in a fast-paced life impacted her and the techniques that she used to slow down and re-focus.
What you’ll learn:
- What is contributing to this fast-paced, non-stop, hustle environment
- How continuing to hustle can impact your overall health and wellness
- The benefits of slowing down – or even better – pressing pause in your life
- How she has personally benefited from times of stillness
- How you can take control of your life and create moments of pause and stillness for yourself
Isabelle Griffith is an Emotional Wellbeing Coach who believes that the most important relationship we will ever have is the one we have with ourselves. After spending 20 years in the corporate world, she now helps women to reconnect with themselves, accept themselves wholeheartedly and develop self-trust (the deeply rooted knowing that you have the inner resilience to cope with anything life brings you and thrive).
Isabelle draws on her own personal journey as well as on her qualifications as a yoga teacher, a mindfulness teacher and an unSTUCK coach to support her clients through a journey of deep transformation.
Isabelle is the founder of The School Of Me Hub (a free Facebook community for women on a self-growth journey), the host of The Mindful Path podcast and a regular Thrive Global contributor.
Looking for more? Check out my other episodes here.
Spark a conversation by commenting below or saying hi at @geekgirltarot on Instagram.