What does it mean to be psychic? What are the “clairs”? Why do some of the messages that psychics receive have cryptic – or outright weird – information? Why might someone seek out a psychic for guidance when their own intuition is giving them an answer?
In this episode of Between the Magical and the Mundane, I talk with Tanya Brown about her own experiences as a psychic and clairvoyant. She shares how tapping into your psychic abilities can help you in your everyday life and why we sometimes need to lean on others for guidance.
Things you’ll learn:
- How she gained confidence in her own psychic senses
- What are the five psychic senses (aka “the clairs”)?
- Why spirit guides sometimes share trivial information during a session
- Whether everyone has access to psychic abilities or if they are open to a select few
- How working with a psychic can help you overcome your own mental blocks about the future
- How to start tapping your own spiritual gifts
About our guest:
Tanya Brown is a psychic and clairvoyant and uses her gifts in her intuitive coaching business to help her clients create the business and life of their dreams. By sharing what she sees/feels and knows it has her clients walking away with added confidence and clarity that they did not have before. The fact that she shares insights and info that she could not possibly know gives them further evidence of her insight.
Looking for more? Check out my other episodes here.
Spark a conversation by commenting below or saying hi at @geekgirltarot on Instagram.