In this episode, I chat with Zack Shay about spirituality on the down-low. We discuss why someone may not want their spiritual beliefs to be known publicly, and different ways in which you can integrate spiritual tools and practices into your daily life without drawing unnecessary attention.
Things you’ll learn:
- The range of what can be seen as “woo”
- Why the “in the closet” vs “out of the closet” paradigm may be problematic
- Why someone may want to not disclose their spiritual beliefs to others
- How you can start to discreetly bring the woo into your everyday life
- How you can integrate a tin of breath mints into your hidden spiritual practices
About our guest:
Zack Shay is a Copywriter & Sales Strategist for spiritual entrepreneurs (both in and out of the broom closet). Zack has been using divination techniques since the age of 8, and has experience integrating woo into a variety of jobs- without having to deal with awkward questions from the boss.
Looking for more? Check out my other episodes here.
Spark a conversation by commenting below or saying hi at @geekgirltarot on Instagram.