In this episode, I chat with Elinor Cohen with The Just Me Co., about accessing your intuition. She shares her knowledge on how to know you are making the right decision in the face of uncertainty.
Things you’ll learn
- What is our intuition and how do we access it?
- The two types of voices in our mind and how they impact us
- How to tell when you are disconnected from your inner voice
- How she helps her clients identify thought patterns based on external influences so that they can identify what their own intuition is telling them
- What steps can you take to be more aware of your inner voice
About this week’s guest
Elinor Cohen is a life and business coach that helps people find their voice. As a marketer at heart, she is on a mission to help others tap into their own wisdom and become their own best marketer. She believes there is no one-size-fits all formula for getting what you want in life, and that finding your uniqueness starts by re-writing the voices of your past, in order to create your future. Outcomes of finding your voice include but are not limited to: confidence, self trust, certainty, inner peace, resilience, and being in the energy of ‘knowing’ you are on the right path. We all need to learn to become our own biggest cheerleaders!
Free Resource (no email address required)
Looking for more? Check out my other episodes here.
Spark a conversation by commenting below or saying hi at @geekgirltarot on Instagram.